Vice President - Human Capital at Matrix Partners India
Views:1541 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Vice President - Marketing - FinTech (8-10 yrs)
Join the Financial Revolution with of of Matrix's key portfolio company in the Series stage
We are looking at competent Head of Marketing to be in charge of the organization's marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company's market presence and help it find a - voice- that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The goal is to increase the company's market share and maximize revenues in order to scale the business of the company.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company's business activities
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Sound consumer research background, should be able to create a brand for the company, all aspects of marketing which includes, offline marketing, online marketing, PR and branding activities
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial design and organizing the company's publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor's marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization's agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Proven experience as Marketing Director
- 8-10 years of experience in Marketing. NPFC/Fin tech experience will be an add on
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- MBA in marketing and communications or relevant field (Optional)