Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:12060 Applications:807 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Vice President - Marketing - Enterprise Software/SaaS - IIm/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-21 yrs)
- We are looking for a proven B2B enterprise software & SaaS marketing leader who excels at planning and executing integrated marketing programs in a high ASP, low churn enterprise software context.
- This leader will guide a team of marketers developing integrated campaigns across a range of products and major markets that drive thought leadership, customer engagement, and demand. These integrated programs will leverage the full marketing mix and are aimed at supporting customer success and highly complex, multi-touch sales cycles. Key is a focus on long-range planning and execution and proven expertise in demand generation, communications, and content marketing aimed at establishing and extending market leadership.
- In managing an exceptional and cohesive field/integrated marketing team, you must be skilled at hiring, mentoring, and retaining top talent and managing high performing teams.
- You should look at overall marketing leadership team, whose aim is to build a world-class marketing function and ensure strong cross-team collaboration, particularly with sales and product marketing and across regions.
- Translate goals into effective integrated marketing strategies and campaigns for key product lines and customer segments that support the achievement of quarterly and annual goals
- Closely collaborate with sales and across marketing functions, including product marketing, to ensure the development and delivery of the most effective and efficient programs across our markets
- Oversee the development and execution of account-based marketing strategies and models and stay well-informed of marketing trends and best practices for potential leverage
- Ensure the function scales through successful cross-collaboration and gains leverage, where possible, from what's produced in other geographies
- Build, inspire, and lead a marketing organization that delivers against marketing goals, with clearly defined roles, career paths, succession plans, and employee success strategies
- Develop and manage marketing program budgets; measure and optimize marketing programs to ensure activities are effective, efficient, and deliver high ROI
- Minimum five years of marketing leadership and 10 years of offline and digital marketing experience in a high-growth technology company
- 4 years of product marketing and content marketing experience
- Deep experience in strategy and execution across offline and digital channels for a range of targets, including existing customers and new prospects
- Experience devising account-based marketing, content marketing, and communications/thought leadership programs
- Proven track record of hiring, mentoring and retaining world-class marketing talent
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and a clear and persuasive writing style, particularly for demand generation
- Excellent operational and project management, including the ability to manage diverse projects and multiple priorities under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Strong desire and experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be a creative, flexible, hands-on marketer with a focused ability to get the job done even in the face of time, budget, or resource constraints
- Collaborate team player with great interpersonal skills and an exceptional ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with executive leadership
- Strong budget management and marketing measurement skills with a track record of managing budgets
Masters from premier business school is a must