Views:1436 Applications:481 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Vice President - Marketing - eCommerce - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (15-20 yrs)
Designation: Vice President - Marketing
About the Role:
You will be in charge of leading the overall marketing strategy for the overall organization through integrated brand strategy, communications, content, digital marketing thought leadership. This role would be responsible to build the company's capability and establish a culture of excellence in all aspects of marketing across LOBs, through developing and implementing the marketing plans and working closely with the Business teams to align marketing strategies with organization goals.
This leadership position would be responsible for driving vision across LOBs to build and maintain a motivated and highly performance-driven team which is effectively integrated with key internal & external Supply Chain stakeholders with clear accountabilities & deliverables. There is a strong need therefore for this individual to work closely with Product marketing teams across LOBs to ensure that overall vision is driven and tactically executed through marketing plans and drive data driven sustainable growth.
- Brand Marketing & Communications: Drive the development and execution of brand marketing strategies.
- Communicate a consistent brand message to customers across multiple media properties and marketing communications. Also solidify brand awareness by leveraging relationships with experts, influencers, podcasters, and other amplifiers
- Performance Marketing Strategy: Formulate a performance marketing strategy to achieve business targets through customer-focused and data-driven marketing campaigns across multiple channels - owned & paid. Develop and deploy world-class acquisition and retention campaigns across channels such as paid search, SEO, paid social, display, affiliates, etc to increase traffic to the website, mobile app, and acquisition of new members
- Digital Experience Design: Work with cross-functional teams to develop best-in-class website experience that optimizes path to conversion and minimizes bounce and drop-off rates
- Campaign Execution: Oversee execution of digital marketing campaigns across channels, including offer strategy, creative development, and any other aspects required to develop winning campaigns
- Analysis and Reporting: Lead a team of data-driven marketers achieving performance through creative optimization. Work with a cross-functional team to define our approach to digital analytics. Apply customer and channel insights to evolve our customer segmentation strategy for omnichannel growth. Effectively communicate insights & learnings across organization
- Financial Planning and Budgeting: Manage digital spend and KPI's to ensure efficiency and profitability of digital channels. Partner with finance to develop quarterly and annual financial targets for digital.
- Vendor Management: Manage third party service providers to effectively manage digital marketing campaigns. Provide clear direction of services required and expected deliverables
Desired Candidate Profile:
-15+ years of extensive experience in marketing with a strong track record in an executive-level marketing role.
- Experience in eCommerce companies or OTA is a plus
- Proven leadership in digital and performance marketing including mobile apps
- Expertise in media strategy and planning and working with a media agency
- Experience in marketing automation systems like UNICA / WCA / Clevertap / Exact Target / Adobe Campaign & Mobile
Engagement Platforms like Airship / Branch, etc.
- Results-driven approach that uses data to drive thinking and decisions
- Experience of building, developing and motivating teams
- Strategic thinker with strong communication & Interpersonal skills
- MBA, Marketing from a premier institute,
- B.E, B.Tech, preferred