Lead Recruiter at Questhiring
Views:583 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vice President - Marketing - Digital Advertising Agency (12-18 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for P&L for Marketing vertical for the organization.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve revenue goals and increase market share for marketing services.
- Lead and manage the sales team, providing guidance, coaching, and support to maximize their performance and drive results.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients, understanding their business needs and aligning our marketing services to meet those needs.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through prospecting, networking, and leveraging existing networks.
- Acquire new mid market to enterprise clients (individual contribution )
- Grow and engage existing clients (with account management team)
- Help partner team in onboarding new partner agencies
- Own delivery of the projects along with the deliver team
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, business administration, or a related field. A master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years of progressive digital marketing experience in a B2B technology, Advertising company, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Experience working in a Digital Advertising agency is a must.
- Strong understanding of building marketing and media strategy.
- Strong time management/prioritization skills
- Strong project management skills
- Can do attitude and an ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent oral and written English
- Strong numeracy skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, client focused and proactive
- Experience of running a strong dynamic account team including resource planning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.