Vice President - Marketing - D2C - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Our client is an upcoming FMCG brand. They promote healthy lifestyle offering a wide range of nature-based products.
- The incumbent will set 3-year plan objectives in terms of volume and share. Build and facilitate business and profit opportunities through Strategy Plans and Annual Brand planning
- Achieve Volume/profit targets and Operating Cash Flow targets through conceptualizing and developing marketing strategies
- Develop brand vision, while anticipating mid- to long-term changes & crusade drawing on brand, consumer and key markets understanding
- Pioneer and implement measurable strategies that will drive hard revenue goals and increase awareness at the national and global levels
- Develop and oversee the strategic direction of the Marketing Groups including brands positioning Communication, new product opportunities and integration of all brand activation in line with the core brand idea
- Continuously and effectively build brand positioning, visibility, trials and communication for the respective Brand portfolio
- Identify promotion best practices and use them to inspire continuous improvement of promotions. Set up best practice sharing tools across teams and companies
- Lead new product development and strategies, packaging, printing technologies etc through consumer insights derived from market research, competitive mapping and other market intelligence
- Post Graduate in Marketing Management from a Premier B School
- Minimum 10 years of total experience in brand management within the FMCG & D2C industry.
- A visionary Marketing Leader with a deep understanding of traditional and innovative marketing strategies and a proven Track record of creating campaigns and initiatives that drive and increase revenues
- A strategic thinker with impeccable execution capabilities and people skills
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment while defining and establishing standards and structures