Director at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1158 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:395
Vice President - Marketing & Communications - BFSI/FMCG/Retail (15-20 yrs)
- The Vice President is responsible for leading, managing and directing all of the marketing related activities. He/she will work with the cross-functional leadership team to identify, document and execute a growth strategy for the business. This will be accomplished by leading a global team of marketing professionals to develop and execute on the business- strategic plan.
- The incumbent will be expected to be a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts.
- He/she must be a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results. He/she will be responsible for driving business transformation that results in accelerated growth across the portfolio
- Should work closely with the senior management, sales & marketing, operations, services and functional teams (includes key business partners) to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the organization's product portfolio today and in the future.
- Development of customer insights and business/market intelligence development, syndicated data and corresponding presentations so as to identify and capitalize on the most advantageous business opportunities.
Post Graduate in Marketing Strategy from a Tier I Management Institute
- 15 - 20 years, out of which 8 - 10 years in Leadership role.
- Proven strategic marketing, strategy formulation and product/business positioning skills.
- Has experienced managing in a matrixed and lean culture that continuously prioritizes operational excellence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.