Chief Consultant - HR at SUMS CorpSolutions
Views:2792 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Vice President - Marketing Communication - BFSI (19-23 yrs)
Vice President Marketing Communication -BFSI -Mumbai
We have been retained by one of the Leading BFSI - to identify the VP - Marketing & Communication
Role Title : Vice President Marketing and communication
Qualification : B.E + MBA
Experience : 19 to 23 years in BFSI ( Prefer candidate from Insurance companies)
CTC : 55.00 L to 65.00L
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- Design and implement Marketing, Brand & PR strategies aligned with business targets. Prepare & manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for department.
Marketing & Digital :
- Driving all ATL, BTL initiatives targeting distribution as well as customers
- Increase awareness through building strategies of educating customers through all communication, 360-degree approach to communication across media.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Use research and brand tracking methodologies to monitor campaign effectiveness and benefits, improve mass media efficiencies
- Drive loyalty/ retention of existing customers
- Brand, PR & Corporate Communication
- Identify opportunities to create brand FG recall in the media by regularly having stories/ interviews on Insurance and the financial services industry portraying the brand in a positive light.
- Organize press conference (from start to end - concept to execution/implementation/ logistics) for any product launches or any significant media announcements as required.
- Liaison with the PR agency on a day-to-day basis for building relationship with the media/journalists and use of them to achieve the brand objectives.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders / Spokespersons and co-ordinate with them for responding to media queries/responses on industry stories.
- Liaison with regional office in at oversea for approvals of media releases etc.
- Manage negative articles/stories, if they appear in the media and try to reduce its impact on brand credibility.
- Lead any internal communication projects that may come up from time to time.
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors, etc to increase customer satisfaction through cohesive strategies
Should you have the relevant qualifications mandated above and are interested and feel free to give a call Deepti Antani on +91 9825312023
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.