Staffing Specialist at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:201 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Marketing Analytics - Retail & Wealth Management Business (12-16 yrs)
The Role holder is the Analytics delivery lead manager for APAC BA&I Retail & Wealth. Be the primary point of contact for segment & Wealth management related projects within AIM APAC
- The Role holder is expected to work with Regional DM and AIM team lead to undertake review of Customer segments & Business customers and devise analytical frameworks / solutions to drive AUM growth, Net new moeny and revenue per client.
Additionally, the role holder needs to work with Deposits & Wealth product managers to understand the fund flows, product take up / x-sell and undertake analytical projects to drive deposit / investment revenue
- Propose strategies to improve the customer lifecycle management and onboarding of customers in various segments. Design customer x-sell strategies to deepen relationships and drive wealth
- This is a senior role with 2 to 3 Teams reporting into the role. The role holder is expected to guide the team leads and yet have operational responsibility of leading at least one team hands-on in delivering analytical projects
- Grow support for new business lines such as Mortgage, Business etc... Develop a vision for the kind of support to be offered and quick wins that can be delivered by analytics
- Work closely with AIM regional reporting team and Campaigns team to develop the required MIS / dashboards and regional campaigns design / execution
- Be accountable for overall Retail & Wealth team's analytics delivery, resource utilization, value generated from analytics projects, maintaining healthy stakeholder relationship and maintaining the overall engagement of the team (VOE)
- Drive the overall AIM / APAC / BA&I level leadership initiatives with a view to moving the team towards the enhanced charter, improve the overall thought leadership from the C11s, C12s, enhance the work quality and ensuring that the team gets visibility in Regional Business stakeholders perspective
- Implement a good project management routine by having an up to date view of projects under delivery, pipeline view for next 30 to 90 days and ironing out potential project prioritization or resourcing issues with stakeholders proactively
- Coach and mentor team members on analytical project delivery, insight generation, project management, stakeholder management and innovation
- Support the team in hiring
- Experience in Retail & Wealth management business.
- Experience in functions such as marketing / product / analytics / customer experience / Sales with exposure of working in a bank is critical.
- Cross functional experience is needed to lead this team
- Delivered significant projects such as a product launch, campaign design, undertaking sales & service model reviews, sales trainings, Sales CRM platform launches, Analytical frameworks design etc- is a must
- Led a cross functional team in a matrix environment
- Robust Stakeholder management and Partner Engagement skills across markets.
- Ability to build teams as this is a new team with scope for further growth
- Effective oral & written communication skills required. Ability to present view points / project updates to senior management
- Resilient Drive to work and manage project timelines.
- Prioritization of goals and negotiations skills
- Ability to mentor and coach the junior analysts in the team
- Strong Knowledge of SAS, SQL, Data warehouse, Tableau