Senior Team Lead at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:2526 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Vice President - Marketing Analytics - Banking (10-14 yrs)
Looking for Marketing analytics professionals having 10+ yrs of experience in marketing Analytics.
- Propose strategies to improve the customer lifecycle management and onboarding of customers in various segments.
- Design customer x-sell strategies to deepen relationships and drive wealth
- This is a senior role with 2 to 3 Teams reporting into the role. The role holder is expected to guide the team leads and yet have operational responsibility of leading at least one team hands-on in delivering analytical projects
- Grow support for new business lines such as Mortgage, other Business etc.
- Develop a vision for the kind of support to be offered and quick wins that can be delivered by analytics
- Work closely with regional reporting team and Campaigns team to develop the required MIS / dashboards and regional campaigns design / execution
- Be accountable for overall Retail & Wealth team's analytics delivery, resource utilization, value generated from analytics projects, maintaining healthy stakeholder relationship and maintaining the overall engagement of the team (VOE)
- Drive the leadership initiatives with a view to moving the team towards the enhanced charter, improve the overall thought leadership, enhance the work quality and ensuring that the team gets visibility in Regional Business stakeholders perspective
- Implement a good project management routine
- Coach and mentor team members on analytical project delivery, insight generation, project management, stakeholder management and innovation
- Experience in Retail & Wealth management business. Experience in functions such as marketing / product / analytics / customer experience / Sales with exposure of working in a bank is critical. Cross functional experience is needed to lead this team
- Delivered significant projects such as a product launch, campaign design, undertaking sales & service model reviews, sales trainings, Sales CRM platform launches, Analytical frameworks design etc is a must
- Led a cross functional team in a matrix environment
- Robust Stakeholder management and Partner Engagement skills across markets.
- Ability to build teams as this is a new team with scope for further growth
- Effective oral & written communication skills required. Ability to present view points / project updates to senior management
- Resilient Drive to work and manage project timelines.
- Prioritization of goals and negotiations skills
- Ability to mentor and coach the junior analysts in the team
- Strong Knowledge of SAS, SQL, Data warehouse, Tableau