Consultant at Recruitment Firm
Views:7341 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Vice President - Market Risk Reporting Specialist - Investment Bank (8-12 yrs)
Opportunity with one of the leading international investment bank & financial services aggressively expanding specialized risk reporting professional in India hence looking to hire hands-on senior risk reporting specialist (only market risk).
Only Female Candidates
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Responsible for enterprise wide risk management for treasury business mainly focusing on market risk and prepare daily reports.
- Responsible for the quantification and management of markets risk parameters in line with the approved policies and Group guidelines.
- Assist in establishing risk management processes with special focus on internal controls and group guidelines in this respect.
- Set process and team to ensure day to day risk reporting activities and other periodic tasks.
- Should have sound knowledge of Fixed Income, Currency and Derivative.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant work experience in Market risk reporting for in Investment bank.
- MBA + Engineering background is preferred and should be well versed with the basics of MS Excel and macros.
Please contact Viren Khatri on 9819632866
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.