Vice President - Manufacturing Excellence - Electronics Manufacturing Firm (15-22 yrs)
As a Vice President - Manufacturing Excellence you would be responsible for:
- Driving manufacturing and operations excellence across all production departments and processes aiming to drive top line and bottom line growth.
- Achieving manufacturing efficiency there by controlling and reducing the costs and increase the profitability.
- Inculcating operational excellence as a behaviour by designing and implementing continuous learning operational excellence programs targeting different manufacturing job roles.
- Designing and implementing the modifications in current process flows in order to minimise errors and escalations and increase productivity and operational efficiencies.
- Continuously studying and enhancing performance of the plant manufacturing equipment.
- Bringing into practise world's best manufacturing excellence practices vis- vis Let if flow, Let's Go Gemba , and more.
- 15 years + in similar role.
- Should have worked exhaustively on plant manufacturing budgets.
- Implemented various global standards to improve product quality and services.
- Established KPIs for various departments in manufacturing: Product Planning and Control, NPI, Production, Stores, Quality and more.
- Improved manufacturing project performance and completed global level projects using Six Sigma / Lean / similar methodology.
- Preferred qualities: Experience in industrial engineering, operations management, lean management, Six Sigma
- Good experience in facilitating and practising TQM, TPM, Lean, DOE and MEM.
- Worked on Quality tools like: SPC, PPAP, MSA, PFMEA, APQP etc.
- Working knowledge and experience in SQCD (Safety, Quality, Cost And Delivery).
- Worked on top Manufacturing ERPs vis- vis SAP , Microsoft D3654 etc.
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Industrial - Preferred) from a reputed institution.
- Management programs undertaken while working in corporate that exhibit continuous learning behaviour.
- Manufacturing excellence certifications.
Human Skills Required:
- Problem solving and analytical skills and professional and/or a drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges.
- Creative and critical thinking.
- Comprehensive written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively lead the team on uncharted territory.
- People Leadership with ability to train and motivate large direct and cross functional teams.
- Ability to work cross functionally and strategically with leaders across the business.
- Strong interpersonal and talent management skills.