Vice President - Macro Research & Structuring Businesses (8-12 yrs)
The individual would have primary coverage for Macro Research and Structuring businesses and would work closely and in partnership with other Business Managers sales, trading and equity research.
- The individual will be joining an existing team of Business Managers and will assume day-to-day responsibilities which will contribute towards business management, performance monitoring, managing infrastructure/processes which support AEJ GM as well as managing key projects that are critical for the growth and day to day operation of the franchise.
- Owning and Driving business management activities for Macro Research
- Work with the Global Head of Macro Research to drive strategy to maximize penetration and drive monetization across global markets client base
- Manage client queries relating to Macro Research subscription
- Research IT - provide governance and drive of cost save initiatives
- Work with the digital team to identify
- Working with Sales to better monetize research across our client base
- Management of research distribution lists
- Independently lead and drive discussions with compliance and relevant control functions as they impact FID research e.g. Internal Audit, Compliance, Front Office Supervision Control and Conduct
- Modernize distribution of global macro research, moving to video-casts, podcasts, info graphics - working with Compliance and Corp communication
- Helping clean up content products globally
- Facilitate better alignment of Global Macro Research with business needs, E.g. Client Financing Solutions and Wealth Mgmt.
- Help with Roll out of new systems, infrastructure
- Support regional Business Management for initiatives relevant to the regional Head of Structuring
- Strategic Business Analysis, Management Presentations
- Create presentations to analyze and summarize revenue, expenses, resource consumption, client interactions and other management reporting metrics.
- Monitor preparation / Prepare weekly business summaries which include financial metrics and business commentary for Senior Management.
- Partnering with Technology, Operations, Finance and other Corporate functions
- Control and Conduct
- Ensuring adherence to business policies.
- Owning Audit points and driving closure
- Expense approval, tracking and expense management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and regional counterparts at senior levels
- Strong Analytical and Situational Problem solving skills.
- Prior experience in Research business management, Research Operations, understanding of Research monetization
- Good understanding of regulatory developments in the Macro and Equity research landscape E.g. MIFID
- Good Knowledge of Capital Market products and asset classes (Fixed Income, Equities, Forex, Derivatives)
- Good understanding of the Trade Lifecycle and various corporate functions along the Trade Life cycle
- Good project management skills - planning, coordination/ execution, senior management reporting, situational
- Prior experience of driving initiatives in the Global Markets space.
- Is entrepreneurial and independent; a self-starter, takes ownership, exhibits integrity, initiative, strong motivation and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize high volumes of deliverables across multiple disciplines working under pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.