Vice President - M&A - Private Equity Deals - Investment Banking (5-7 yrs)
Our client is a leading consulting firm engaged in innovation advisory & technology commercialization, strategy advisory, corporate finance & transaction advisory, regulatory advisory, audit & assurance services, international development projects, executive education and vertical focused ERP Solution.
Looking for VP Advisory, having experience in Investment Banking both in Origination & Execution role.
1. Responsible for leading end-to-end execution of sell side and buy side M&A and Private Equity transactions which includes origination, financial modeling, preparation of Information Memorandum, discussion with investors, valuation, negotiations, legal documentation and closing for all transactions and managing integrations.
2. Plan, create and execute excellent communication to various stakeholders the accurate information regarding the merger and acquisition strategies and integration processes
3. Should play critical role Venture Capital investment process including evaluation of projects/investment opportunities, meeting entrepreneurs, financial analysis, industry analysis, drafting of investment memoranda, deal structuring, documentation, monitoring investments, exits.
4. Develop the financial models
5. Evaluate Market Intelligence, make effective due diligence, collaborate with investment Bankers & Business Partners for financial modeling and deal structuring.
6. Syndication of large debt and equity placements for corporate enterprises.
7. Design of organizations and organizational restructuring
Required Candidates Profile:
8. Good understanding of business, financial and commercial terms, concepts of corporate governance, shareholding, profit sharing, revenue sharing, technology transfer, intellectual property and licensing arrangements.
- Masters Degree in Finance from a premier Institution or a Chartered Accountant with 5-7 yrs. of Post Qualification experience.
Candidate working in Investment Banking Advisory
Should have worked on M&A, Private Equity & Debt Deals.Having Experience in both Origination & Execution
- Working experience in Financial Consulting Sector will be an added advantage