Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:2214 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Vice President - Loan Operations - Investment Bank (12-22 yrs)
We are looking for a Vice President role for a leading investment banking company.
JD below -
- As a Senior Leader and part of Leadership team of Loan Ops unit, the person will be responsible for maintaining Service Delivery of the unit and financials of the unit as per expectations. Also the person should have a strong Operational knowledge of loan lifecycle management, good understanding of overall Investment Bank/ Capital market products and its associated systems. The VP is responsible for interacting with various Regional Heads and Global Head of Loans, Front Office Business Heads, RMs, CRMs, Product Heads to provide a high quality of service to the internal and external clients, partnership and business relationship with various business heads both in Onshore/Nearshore locations in addition to the current offshore location and meet the agreed and expected service standards.
- The VP will manage the Operations within the business group by working on strategies of the business in collaboration with various business leads, managing a large team of operations staff, performing various administrative functions, managing and troubleshooting issues, providing solutions to various operational challenges and deliver process improvements and efficiencies in partnership with the relevant teams.
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The VP will report to Head of Loans India. The position interfaces with Regional Heads, Relationship Managers, Onshore location partners, Front / Mid Office Staff, CRMs, and other Agent / Lender Banks.
- Manage teams performing various processes which are critical operations in Loans area
- Manage large teams on a daily basis, distribute work, assign responsibilities, ensure appropriate staff motivation levels and continuous learning
- Keep all operational guidelines updated and ensure adherence to standards, procedures and also identify risk mitigants wherever there is a control issue
- Complete ownership of the team and in addition to guiding and providing leadership support to AVPs and TMs to ensure good working relationship and develop leadership pipeline.
- Manage and participate in various management reviews like ORB, PRB etc and ensure thorough understanding of the upstream and downstream process implications and provide clear directions to the team.
- Conduct regular operational performance reviews and participate in monthly self assessments
- Effectively manage risk and foster an environment where team is fully aware of Operational Risk management.
- Develop relationship and credibility with onshore/nearshore locations and all internal/external stakeholders
- Work closely with other internal teams on upcoming projects, assignments and initiatives
- Ensure performance of staff meet or exceed expectations
- Participate in cross process initiatives which are formulated to create or improve existing processes
- Cross train available resources to ensure 100% backup within the areas under control
- Escalate all issues properly, in time, to the appropriate level, to avoid any adverse impact on the business
- Ability to Lead & deliver on Org. Wide initiatives & projects.
- Should possess high people & client management skills.
- Supports the development of an environment where people management and development is the number one priority. Coaches direct reports and others in the organisation, as appropriate
- Guide, supervise, motivate, develop and reward employees so that their performance related to the departments and company's strategy is optimized in the short and long term.
- Conduct performance management reviews & mentor resources in line with their career aspirations
- Actively supports the business strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
- Acts as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of their new environment
- Supports tough people decisions to ensure people performance is aligned with organisation imperatives and needs. Addresses individual performance issues, where necessary, to drive for high performance
- 12+ years of Banking experience of which 3 to 4 years (min) at a leadership level.
- Good technical understanding of loan lifecycle management with deep understanding of Loans Servicing.
- Good Knowledge and hands on experience in LIQ.
- Experience in delivering various local/global projects, migrations of roles from various countries.
- Computer proficiency and ability to utilize IT/Process initiatives to achieve a high degree of operational efficiency, optimize costs and add value to the service provided
- Effective Innovative, Leadership, Decision Making, Process Improvements and Communication skills
- Seek opportunities to improve service processes, minimize operational risk and reduce costs
- Strong analytical skills, service commitment and people management skills
- Strong awareness of Risk Management framework to manage Operational Risks.
To be based in Bangalore or Jaipur and prepared to work in any shift and travel as required
- Graduates / Post Gradaute with good academic records
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.