Delivery Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:1660 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Vice President - Litigation - Manufacturing (10-20 yrs)
- Provides guidance and advice to a staff of paralegals or legal assistants involved in prosecuting or defending lawsuits.
- Upon receipt of court documentation, carry out the required action in accordance with court instructions and timescales. This can include preparing and submitting a reply to defence, setting up a payment plan, withdrawing the claim.
- Investigate and gather evidence to prepare and submit a reply to defence, create trial bundles as part of a reply to defence in line with pre-defined layouts coordinating with internal and external parties where required.
- Instruct agents to attend hearings, or where appropriate attend civil court hearings or take part in mediation sessions as a representative of company, to answer questions about the claim, clarify internal procedures, Regulatory and Manufacturing Industry Legislation, and account information.
- Manage and monitor cases through the enforcement process ensuring that all activities are completed in the required timelines and conform to court rules.
- Assist the wider team in completing the checks in accordance with the litigation criteria to select accounts for claim, and review and action accounts awaiting enforcement, selecting the most appropriate route for recovery action based on current criteria, strategy and account information.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.