Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:3173 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Vice President - Lending Operations - Banking (10-15 yrs)
Shift : 4:30 pm-12:30 pm
- This role has significant management responsibility leading a team size of 50+ employees and requires Operations leadership/expertise managing matrix reporting relationship. The incumbent should have strong relationship skills to manage Middle Offices and Front Offices relationships. The credit Operations in India supports the firm's corporate lending businesses globally.
Core Skill-sets :
- Candidate should possess strong knowledge of Banking
- Leadership skills to drive discussions and lead the group
- Global Stake Holder management
- Strong control mindset.
Good to have : Exposure to loans/credit operations
- Leadership - Leads by example and is an effective role model (e.g. takes the lead and actions reflect an high level of independence; demonstrates the ability to initiate and effect change and continuous improvement,
- Communication - Has demonstrated effective Stake Holder management and is comfortable working with Global partners and stakeholders
- Partnership - Creates and/or contributes to an environment of collaboration and mutual responsibility (e.g. effectively influences others to gain cooperation and address issues; initiates and is responsive to requests from other products, regions, etc.)
- People Champion - Invests in people through effective Mentoring; driving people development agenda and focuses on career management and mobility of staff.
- Change Champion - Has demonstrated a track record of formulating innovative ideas and gaining buy-in from senior management in addition to a track record of execution/delivery/process improvement/leadership in a challenging environment
Education/Professional Qualifications - Degree in Business Administration or Chartered Accountancy with 10 - 12 years of work experience