Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:407 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Vice President - Lending - Investment Banking - LLB/LLM (10-19 yrs)
VP - Lending || Mumbai || LLB / LLM
Hiring for one of the Investment Banking Clients in Mumbai.
Candidate Qualifications and Skills:
1. A qualified lawyer in India with 10 years of PQE (additional qualification in England and Wales or other common law jurisdiction will be viewed favorably) and relevant experience gained at a leading domestic or international law firm and/or leading financial institution.
2. Has successful track record of coaching, mentoring team members, and leadership skills including attracting, developing, and retaining talent.
3. Mature personality with skills and ability to work independently under pressure.
4. Strong drafting, negotiation, and legal analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
5. Pragmatic with the ability to strike the appropriate balance between achieving the commercial goals of the business while protecting the interests as a whole.
6. Ability to timely and appropriately identify risks and escalate issues to relevant stakeholders.
7. Confident and proactive with excellent communication skills.
8. Ability to work collaboratively and build a close rapport with internal stakeholders across Sales, Product, Client Service, Operation, Risk, and Compliance functions across jurisdictions.
9. Ability to adapt and apply legal skills in new contexts, to new businesses and subjects in which one may not have prior relevant experience, and willingness to develop and excel beyond his/ her comfort zone; and
10. Ability to manage competing priorities, project-manage and co-ordinate large projects, in a dynamic global environment.
11. Team player, confident and proactive with strong interpersonal skills. Lawyers must be qualified and eligible to practice law in the jurisdiction in which the position is based.
12. The candidate must successfully complete conflicts of interest clearance review prior to the commencement of employment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.