Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2550 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vice President - Legal Process Outsourcing - Contract Management - LLB/LLM (14-22 yrs)
Role : - Vice President - Legal Process Outsourcing ( Contract Management )
Location - Bangalore
Job Description -
Profile - The Operations Leader will Lead and supervise team for Contract negotiation, review and abstraction services to the client as part of a global, high-performance support team. Support the transition of additional scope from the Client of the Organisation. Work closely with teams of lawyers and negotiators to ensure SLAs and daily deliverables are on target. Ensure accurate and timely reporting of the daily metrics to all stakeholders - and ongoing quality improvement, training and development.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in law from a reputed institute; and would have led operations for an LPO, specifically in the areas of contract drafting, negotiation, and abstraction for global, multinational clients. Experience leading legal process operations for clients across multiple geographies from North and South Americas, Europe, Asia, and India is preferred.
Prefer candidate with at least 14+ years- experience from a legal process outsourcing team is a strong advantage
Key Result Areas:
- Hands on experience in determining metrics to be reported out, the methods to collect and report out metrics, and daily metrics and SLA management in an LPO required collaborates with client almost on a daily basis to ensure delivery of services and achievement of daily goals
- Take proactive steps to ensure service measures are on track with the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ensure extremely high quality of communication (email, chat, phone interactions) and client engagement by all team members
- Ensure team is continually motivated, learning and improving
- Provide performance feedback and career guidance to all team members.
- Guide and assist in speedy resolution of process & people escalations appropriately.
- Provide automation and process improvement guidance and drive initiatives to improve productivity and reduce errors and such
- Ensure morale of teams is high at all times, through active engagement
- Assist in effective execution of scaling up: recruitment, training etc.
Key Responsibilities / Activities Process Management:
- Ensure consistency and standardization in the processes across teams
- Ensure that policies, processes, and business practices comply with and are maintained in accordance to client's policies and contract requirements.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customer to ensure that Organisations solutions are adopted, implemented and maintained consistently.
- Ensure cost efficient use of resources.
- Identify opportunities to continuously increase savings.
Service Management and Continuous Improvement:
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Service Level Agreement and Service Reporting for the services provided.
- Continuously monitor and introduce areas for improvement by acquiring and providing feedback from/to the customers and Team Leads, tracking performance statistics from the SLA Report and benchmarking against the industry.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and ensure adherence to support procedures, and optimize consistency in service delivery to customers.
- Develop and implement operational continuous improvement, service efficiency initiatives to better serve client's business needs.
- Establish efficient communications channels and maintain close working relationships with customer personnel
- Allocate resources and responsibilities across the teams to execute service transition and ensure that knowledge is transferred from business units to the team.
- Allocate resources and responsibilities across teams to deliver business results.
- Establish goals and KPIs for each team lead and evaluate performance throughout the year.
- Provide guidance, feedback and reinforcement to team members regarding development needs and opportunities, and secure resources to support development efforts.
Education / Qualification & Experience :
- LLB / LLM with 14+ years of experience ( prefer candidate who has worked in LPO )
- Team management- Manage Team Leads managing respective teams and ensure all performance requirements are met
- Client facing experience
- Multiple stake holder management-Client and Organisation
- Team engagement
- Conflict resolution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.