Senior Manager Recruitment at Strike-it-Rite Management Consultants (P) Ltd
Views:934 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Vice President - Legal - Manufacturing - LLB (18-20 yrs)
Qualification: Law graduate (five years) program
- This position reports to SR VP Legal
- This person will work closely with Sr. VP - Legal on all aspects of legal function to gain necessary experience for eventually leading the Corporate legal function.
- Managing legal work related to Acquisition and Mergers, Joint Ventures and Overseas Investments; preparation and vetting of agreements/contracts; providing legal advice and prosecuting cases filed by / against the Company.
- Heading Legal function, preferably any NSE Top 500 companies with turnover of Min Rs. 5000 Cr & above in handling Legal and compliance.
- Having experience in a multi-divisional company with a number of subsidiaries will be a plus.
- Advising the organization on legal matters and finalizing all contract documentations & other strategic legal matters
- Coordinating with various departments & Legal consultancy firms for information/ fact gathering for cases and providing legal guidance
- Managing all legal matters and instituting systems and legal practices to secure the best interest of the organization.
- Conceiving appropriate strategies for cases after assessment of case history
- Liaison with external counsels with respect to drafting of plaint, written statement, replies, affidavits, power of attorney, conveyance deed, and Intellectual Property Right matters (IPR), etc.
- Handling procedural aspects in various courts, interacting with advocates/solicitors, briefing and giving them instructions and preparing them for trials, etc.
- Handling litigation arising out of commercial disputes.
- Represent the organization and liaison with senior counsels before High Court, District Courts, District Consumer Forums, Tribunals, Debt Recovery Tribunal, summary suits, injunction suits, IPR matters and criminal complaints in India.
- Preparing notices for various legal requirements and interacting with Advocates / Solicitors / Govt. authorities, briefing and giving them instructions and help them in taking legal issues/cases to a logical conclusion etc.
- Finalizing terms & conditions of contracts; performing analysis to ensure that contracts are within negotiated & agreed-upon parameters. Drafting of various business contracts, documents etc.
- Structuring, drafting & inspecting the legal documents for litigation.
- Ensuring speedy resolution of queries to optimize satisfaction levels.
- Drive Internal Legal Support and Awareness
- Identify possible dispute areas, provide counsel on appropriate legal safeguards and where required draft appropriate documentation.
- Drive Digitization initiatives in the Legal Department
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.