Vice President - Legal - Litigation - Real Estate (14-17 yrs)
Vice President Legal Litigation [Real Estate]
- Complete litigation management, risk mitigation & arbitration, with good knowledge of procedural laws, abreast with latest legal developments & rulings
- Identify, anticipate & mitigate legal risk; Guide management on dispute resolution with retailers/tenants
- Formulate the strategy for each dispute or litigation; drive strategy sessions internally & with external counsels
- Handle non litigation real estate matters including commercial & corporate arbitration, RERA, bank funding & documentation etc
- Draft high quality & incisive plaints, written statements, affidavits, POAs, rejoinders, writ petitions, applications, representations, legal notices, etc.
- Represent before various regulatory authorities/courts of law; set up conciliation/arbitration mechanism for alternate dispute resolution
- Work within Civil Litigation machinery (Small Causes, City Civil, High Court & Supreme Court) and Criminal Law matters
- Appoint & manage external litigation partners, timely filing of cases, monitor progress; interact with senior counsels
- Manage out of court settlements; manage legacy litigation work by maintaining all records of dates/appearances
- Collate correspondence & contracts/documents & prepare litigation files meticulously
- Utilize expert knowledge of Indian Contract Act, Transfer of Property Act, tenancy laws, RERA, Arbitration Act, IBC, SARFAESI, MOFA etc
- Excellent drafting, written & oral communication skills
- Required LLB, 14 -17 years- experience, 35-40 years of age
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.