HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:525 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Vice President - Legal - eCommerce - LLB/LLM (10-15 yrs)
- This role requires a lawyer with strong business acumen and legal expertise who can work independently and juggle multiple priorities to lead and oversee the company's legal affairs
- Legal advice supporting the formation, execution, and administration of complex commercial contracts, teaming agreements, nondisclosure agreements, and related transactions
- Drafting and Vetting various contracts not limited to Operations & Management, Concession Agreement, Construction Agreement, EPC & OEM Contracts, Procurement Agreement, Supply Agreement, Share Subscription Agreement, MOUs, Shareholder Agreements, Software Licenses Agreement, Leasing, Distribution Agreement, etc., Finalizing terms & conditions of contracts; performing analysis to ensure that contracts are within negotiated & agreed-upon parameters
- Incumbent must have experience in setting up Legal and Compliance functions
- Managing litigations for the company and deciding the approach strategy for litigations - whether to defend or to go to court, reassessing the progress of the case.
- Candidates having experience in global/cross-border transactions (including M&A / joint ventures/restructurings) will be preferred.
- LLB/LLM from a reputed college
- 10-13 years experience in the Legal domain
- Work experience in a reputed legal firm and as corporate counsel