Vice President - Legal - Data Privacy - IT (14-16 yrs)
- Advising, structuring and negotiating all documentation governing business and digital transformation projects, procurements, outsourcing, large scale IT and network projects.
- Responsible for driving complex software licensing and other IT arrangements and contracts for the implementation of services based on new cutting-edge and disruptive technologies, such as robotic process automation and artificial intelligence.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to advise and support them on major cloud, IOT deals and providing commercially sound advice while mitigating risks for the firm
- Responsible to ensure adherence and escalation of data privacy requirements in connection with the projects and matters dealt with by the individual
- Advising regarding the termination of agreements/dealings of commercial contracts including disputes relating to such contracts
- Working on strategic alliances/initiatives, global/local projects and joint ventures
- Driving global Legal projects from India and working with the regional legal teams on global projects where applicable