Vice President - Legal - Data Privacy - IT (14-16 yrs)
- Advising, structuring and negotiating all documentation governing business and digital transformation projects, procurements, outsourcing, large scale IT and network projects.
- Responsible for driving complex software licensing and other IT arrangements and contracts for the implementation of services based on new cutting-edge and disruptive technologies, such as robotic process automation and artificial intelligence.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to advise and support them on major cloud, IOT deals and providing commercially sound advice while mitigating risks for the firm
- Responsible to ensure adherence and escalation of data privacy requirements in connection with the projects and matters dealt with by the individual
- Advising regarding the termination of agreements/dealings of commercial contracts including disputes relating to such contracts
- Working on strategic alliances/initiatives, global/local projects and joint ventures
- Driving global Legal projects from India and working with the regional legal teams on global projects where applicable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.