Vice President - Legal - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Qualifications for the role :
- A minimum of 10 years PQE in professional practice and/or in in-house experience covering financial products related work in a comparable financial institution;
- Strong drafting, negotiation and legal analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to interact with senior business personnel and stakeholders in other functions;
- Self-directed and highly motivated attitude coupled with an ability to lead and work collaboratively in a high performing team;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at a local, regional and global level and work in a cross-functional, cross-jurisdiction, team to achieve common goals;
- Competency in the use of technology, documentation management systems and shared databases will be viewed favorably;
- Ability to identify and escalate issues timely and appropriately;
- Comfortable working to metrics and data measurement systems; and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines.
The provision of legal support to the Global Legal Teams based on internal guidance and standard operating procedures, including :
- To support in the management of large, complex matters, deals or projects.
- Bringing together specialist expertise with the smartest tools and resources on the matters to support and deliver outstanding client experience.
- Involvement on specific (usually multi-jurisdictional) legal matters.
- Assist in managing the review and support of financial transactional documentation;
- Collaborate and support regional legal teams on global documentation or remediation projects;
- Providing gap analysis and summary of transaction and client specific deviations in negotiated agreements from standardized templates or against playbooks and policy manuals to identify discrepancies, escalation mechanisms and managing remediation exercises.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.