Founder & Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:444 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Vice President - Legal - BFS (12-15 yrs)
Overall Purpose/Objective :
- Support the Sr. Management by participating in all Corporate Legal matters, Litigation, Transactions, Negotiations, mitigating legal risk and ensuring total compliance.
- To formulate, monitor and control processes to be followed by legal, leasing and operations teams at the malls in handling operational issues at the mall.
- Ensure that the negotiations with brands, retailers contractors/vendors are carried out smoothly and if required get involved into resolution of any disputes/litigations
- To oversee negotiations by various teams and to personally handle anchor negotiations / national brand negotiations at each mall along with leasing/ops heads.
- Plan out the proactive measures that can be introduced to mitigate legal risks, provide legal advice for policy formulation, install relevant systematic framework and its maintenance and implementation.
- To interact with counsels in handling disputes, litigation, governmental queries, statutory compliances, etc.
- To introduce internal control systems (legal audit) to ensure that the set quality standards are maintained and duly observed in the preparation, closure and administration of agreements.
- To standardize and ensure circulation of Legal MIS template for reporting by each of the units (weekly/ monthly) to designated management members.
- To update management with relevant legal updates impacting the group's business.
- Ensure safe and custody of all original documents by the respective legal teams
- Training to internal teams, developing / preparing training modules on various Legal subjects, update on new laws, case studies etc.