Associate at Vbeyond
Views:738 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vice President - Lease Admin Operations (15-26 yrs)
Lease Admin Operations
- Looking for candidates with minimum 15+ years of experience.
- Team - Large team handling experience preferred, as the role involves handling a span of 120+ FTE
- Shifts - Candidate should be flexible with shift
- Location - Chennai/South India
- Need someone with LA background across Ground, Tenant, Occupier and Landlord lease knowledge across the globe.
- SME (lease administration) on ground with exposure to tools like yardi, tango, sequentra etc.
- Candidates preferred from South India, considering Chennai as job location. However, ok to explore other location basis willingness of the candidate to relocate
- You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
- You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
- The team is focused on revision of lease and abstraction of critical financial and non-financial terms into client lease administration systems. You will be responsible for all activities pertaining to the overall lease administration process, completion of standard and non-standard tasks within the defined scope, delivery within defined SLAs of the project and the independent management of multiple deals.
- You will also be required to apply appropriate procedures to ensure accuracy of output and strive for continuous improvement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.