Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:2040 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Vice President - Learning & Talent Development - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI/TISS (15-18 yrs)
This role sits within the Global HR CoE Learning and Talent Development - Operations team.
L&TD teams partner with DTEs and GUs to deliver learning and talent development strategies to drive business outcomes. The role designs and implements strategic and tactical aspects of learning and talent solution planning and architecting, including curriculum design and development, learning program management, professional communities and strategy and planning, skills assessment, and certification strategy. This role is specifically responsible for designing innovative learning approaches to meet the skill development needs of the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO business). The business is passionate about skill development and look to our L&TD organization to provide a modern and exciting slate of learning assets to meet their needs.
This position is responsible for identifying, executing, and facilitating capability investments and ensuring that all resources in the assigned capability area are properly aligned and equipped to implement the entity capability strategy.
This position supervises two or more managers as well and oversees other team members who drive activities within their business area; this may include a Content Integrator, a Social Learning Catalyst, and/or Learning Business Interlock, as well as various teams of instructional designers and developers assigned to training development projects.
- Work with business leaders and L&TD SMEs to ensure BPO has leading-edge and innovative strategies and programs in support of strategic and tactical business goals, while also ensuring they are affordable and able to be successfully executed. Includes defining global target metrics (e.g. for certifications), and evaluating results across the year.
- Work with sponsors to identify needs for new or updated learning assets, and serve as an advisor to the business on the most effective learning architectures for the specific need. Develop workplan to drive activities forward and enable status reporting.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Organization-wide and L&TD strategies, and communicate a vision of how those strategies impact area of team responsibility to other team members and stakeholders
- Design learning strategies and programs that are in line with the Organization-wide capability strategy and L&TD overall strategy
- Oversee execution of plan, working with operations and delivery teams as needed
- Work with L&TD team to make build/buy/customize decisions or recommendations
- Oversee MD&I budget for all capability development funding. Respond to reporting-related taskers and track spend on a monthly basis.
- Develop and manage strategy for Professional Communities. Understand the PC scorecard and be able to articulate to the business the impacts of low PC scores. Understand PC targets and partner with the PC Leads to support deficits and drive traffic to the PCs. Provide proactive reporting on progress to goals.
- Participate in HR/L&TD initiatives, pilots, and other new programs; give feedback and advocate on behalf of your team and stakeholders
- Maintain a focus on innovations in the technology and learning space, such as new learning architectures, and integrate a Design Thinking mindset to the team's approach
- Develop, coach and support team members and members of extended team
- Business Entity Sponsors and SMEs
- L&TD CoE teams
- HR functions such as Plan Talent, Retain Talent, OU/Service Line HR Leads, etc. to ensure that HR efforts to enable the business remain holistic and coordinated.
- This position is responsible for creating a highly collaborative team that can deliver work on time, and to a high degree of quality.
- Accountable for attracting, growing, and retaining team talent in coordination with AL BI, AL KMS, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in learning, business, technology, or related field
- Business acumen
- Able to negotiate and influence
- Collaborative work style; willing to coach and to be coached by others
- Requisite program, project, and time management skills and experience
- Strong executive presence: Speak comfortably with Organization Leadership, drive discussions to understand leadership's objectives, and stand up for your ideas
- Able to drive progress on numerous initiatives simultaneously, on a global scale
- Experience/interest in technology
- Experience in learning, collaboration, and knowledge management
- Experience presenting to leadership
- Experience in project and program management
- Understanding of instructional design principles
- Capability assessment or needs assessment experience
- Understanding of basic financial principles, performance measures, and benchmarking
- Experience supervising globally dispersed and/or shared service employees
- Experience managing customer service level requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.