HR Recruiter at Synerzie
Views:2682 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
Vice President - Learning & Development - Investment Bank & Financial Services Firm (14-18 yrs)
Organization - Leading Investment Bank and Financial Services MNC
Role- VP - Learning and Development
Job Location- Gurgaon
Desired Experience - 14 to 18 years.
Salary- Best in the Industry
Our client is one of the largest and fastest-growing professional services multinational firm with a strong footprint globally and an exponential growth plans in India. To ensure a speedy and quality growth, they are looking to hire a VP- Learning and Development for Pan India business who will be responsible for Head Learning & OD strategy while reporting directly into the Head HR India.
Excellent opportunity to lead and design L&D and OD strategy, a Leading Investment Bank and Financial Services MNC. As a VP Learning and Development and directly reporting into the Head HR India, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and implementing a capability-based training framework for various roles in the organization
- Leading the Training needs analysis efforts both from an individual employee as well as organizational intervention perspectives
- Understanding Behavioural and Leadership development needs of the businesses in order to design and deliver high impact learning programs.
- Establishing and periodically reviewing the methods for measuring & monitoring the effectiveness of training programs on the metrics of Learning impact, Behavioral impact and results.
- Support the development of High potential employees at middle managerial levels, ensuring a robust pipeline of high performing professional talent.
- Leading the efforts of technology development to improve productivity and engagement
- Support subject matter experts in developing learning content and design in alignment with business needs.
As a successful candidate, you should, :
- Come with 12 to 16 years of experience into L&D with a strong team management experience
- Candidates should preferably come from Investment Banking/ BFSI/ Technology setups
- Strong executive presence and tendency to effectively build relationships and establish trust and competence
- Ability to manage multiple business stakeholders and strong analytical skills and a logical approach
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to solve problems