People Search Consultant at Metaphor Infotech
Views:3243 Applications:825 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:676
Vice President - Learning & Development - Internet/Online - IIM/MDI/FMS/XLRI (12-15 yrs)
Vice President - Learning & Development - Internet/Online - IIM/MDI/FMS/XLRI - (Startup exp required)
Interested in linking with Head of Talent Development (L&D) aspirants with virtuous pedigree who have catered to new generation technology startups in the current or preceding roles and lead the function for minimum 2 years.
Job Title VP L&D
Reporting To CHRO
Function Human Resource
Drive Organization's Talent Learning & Development agenda to ensure upskilling and development of employees leading to higher productivity & customer experience. Own the designing and delivering on learning strategies for the organisation by identifying the training needs, developing customized training plans and ensure effective delivery.
- Define the L&D strategy basis the organisation growth plans and goals
- Assess capability gaps, devise strategy and programs to bridge the gaps
- Drive organisation values and philosophy
- Evaluate effectiveness of programs delivered to check if it meets business and organisation needs
- Build a high-performance team
- Vision and design curriculum based on the gap/needs identified
- Optimize training processes for efficiency
- Focus on leadership development and organisation development interventions
- MBA from a reputed institute (Full time preferred from IIM, MDI, FMS, XLRI)
- Must have 12+ years of experience in L&D.
- conceptual understanding of learning and development strategies
- Should have lead the function for minimum 2 years
- Should have experience in building and leading teams
- Worked in e-commerce/ technology industry