Talent Acquisition Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:259 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Vice President/Lead - Campaign Delivery - BFSI (12-18 yrs)
- Lead a team of 5-8 analysts and deliver daily SLA of campaign leads generation on schedule with quality for all APAC markets.
- Ensure all countries successfully move their campaign list generation activities from in-country operations to AIM as per schedule, while bringing in the necessary efficiencies needed to execute higher number of campaigns directly from AIM.
- Enable AIM to execute campaigns for all APAC markets with remote & local capabilities as required using the standard regional campaigns framework.
- Deliver a common framework/tool for measuring all APAC campaigns
- Develop a central repository of all campaigns by market and ensure we replicate best practices.
- Ensure real time marketing integration is done successfully with analytics based lead generation by working with TIBCO SMEs in AIM and the regional teams.
- Understand the Business, independently manage end-to-end project communication with business partners, mentor junior analysts, lead by example etc. and display a proactive learning attitude
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking for a challenging career in business intelligence. The individual should be controls and process oriented with excellent technical and communication skills and excels in a high pressure, fast paced environment. The candidate must be able to work well in a team environment and leverage existing skill-sets in the team to achieve team goals
- Candidate to play an important role in migrating the traditional SAS based campaign delivery system to state of the art Platform on big data eco-system.
- 10-15 years- experience in areas of financial services technology, campaigns demand & delivery management.
- Strong ability to understand business requirements and model them into simple, consistent blueprints for campaign list generation and allow countries to improve their list generation delivery capabilities.
- Understanding of real time marketing opportunities and its integration with analytic campaign designs is highly desirable. Citibank uses a combination of SAS & TIBCO platforms to build campaign designs & manage customer interactions.
- Strong capabilities on senior management interactions, cross-business data management, and technology support teams to drive business goals.
- Presentation of results to business partners and COE senior management
- Good level of understanding of the Salesforce product suite - Marketing Cloud and Lightning Platform (Sales and Service cloud are a plus)
- Proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud; Journey Builder, Email Studio, Social Studio, Mobile Studio, etc.
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Manage and mentor a team of 8 - 10 information solutions analysts
- Coach all team members by sharing Business, Functional and Technical expertise
- Masters/Advanced Degree in Quantitative Discipline with strong programming and solution designing skills
- Should have experience is leading big transformations on Big data Eco Systems
- 10-15 years of relevant work experience in Campaign Analytics / Reporting within Banking / Financial Services / Consulting / Analytics Industry
- Experience in leading teams delivering on key business initiatives
- Effectively communicate strategic considerations with team, partners and senior management.
- People management experience mandatory
- Working experience in Visualization tools like Tableau/Cognos will be preferred.
- Technical know-how preferred on - SAS( Advanced ), Hadoop, Pyspark, Tableau, VBA, Hive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.