Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:3083 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - KYC - Investment Bank (7-25 yrs)
We are hiring for VP KYC - Jaipur (Only Diverse Candidates) for a leading Investment Banking Firm.
Job Location is Jaipur.
Relevant Experience of banking regulatory KYC of atleast 7+ yrs
- To ensure timely execution of requests raised and deliver within the TAT
- Translate goals and policies set by COB Globally to departmental strategy, business and action plans; see to it that these are carried through and realized.
- Competency in managing escalations from Onshore counterparts
- Develop initiatives to optimize responsibilities the effectiveness, efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction and safety.
- Provide relevant input to senior management for budget setting; manage the given departmental budget and see to it that it is realized
- Optimism work processes and procedures and ensure stable and workable quality and administrative system, taking into account relevant guidelines, both internally and externally and deliver the BE related objectives laid by the organization
- Guide, supervise, motivate, develop and reward employees so that their performance related to the department's and company's strategy is optimized in the short and long term.
- Identify opportunities to optimize capacity and increase efficiencies Imbibe and propagate firm's KYC / AML and Ref Data policies and procedures as well as systems and technology used to record the information & documents
- Build strong partnership across groups - global teams and key business partners, business support groups, peers and other lines of businesses.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.