Senior Manager Leadership Hiring at Mancer Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:3857 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Vice President - KYC Data Operations - Investment Bank (15-20 yrs)
About Wealth Client & Account Data Operations :
- The role sits within the Wealth Processing KYC Data Operations function of Global Operations in Company. Data Operations provide core production services, Client On-boarding, Account Opening, Static Data Amendments and Account Closure for UK Private Bank, Private Clients, Direct Invest business segments and Overseas businesses. In addition to these core production services Data Operations supports and delivers a variety of Regulatory and Efficiency Change Programmes for the business areas we support.
- It is the policy of Company to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
- Dynamic working gives everyone at Company the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
Overall purpose of role :
Run an operations unit within COMPANY, across cities and sites, managing process performance in line with agreed SLA and targets. Drive a culture of continuous improvement. Maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders within COMPANY and related customer business areas.
Key Accountabilities :
- Create an environment that encourages staff retention; high levels of staff engagement and ensures employee satisfaction shows a year on year improvement
- Embed a culture of regular reviews and performance management
- Manage process adherence and deliver to the contractually agreed Service Levels
- Embed agreed Business Continuity Management Plans (Centre / Function /Process levels)
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement by using RPA and Lean as levers
- Ensure compliance to all specified controls; conduct checks and attestation processes
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with senior stakeholders within BX India and senior executives and leaders in the customer businesses served
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Actively participate and lead the development, articulation and implementation of the business strategy in line with objectives of business area and organisation
- Provide leadership to the process managers and management oversight for issue resolution
Risk and Control Objective :
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Company Policies and Policy Standards.
Person Specification :
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Graduate in any discipline, Preferably a MBA/ PGDBM from a reputed institute
- Should have worked at senior management role leading large teams across multiple processes; Experience with leading Financial Services BPOs/Large BPO setup is desirable
- Excellent track record during past work experience; Stability in previous jobs
- Should be flexible for any shifts
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications :
- Should be well versed with Quality, Lean, Six Sigma methodology
- Knowledge about RPA and hands on experience on leading robotic projects
- Familiarity with customer on boarding journeys
Purpose and Values :
Company has a single cross-business Purpose for Company and five core Values which underpin it.
Our Purpose is to create opportunities for people to rise- customers, clients, colleagues and society. Put simply this is the answer to the question - What is Company for?- and it should guide our every action as employees.