Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:201 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Vice President - IT Sales Head - BFSI Vertical - IT Consulting Firm (12-25 yrs)
We are looking for a Sales Head ( VP) for a global information technology consulting company based at Mumbai.
Company Brief - We are one of the fastest-growing providers of software products and technology services for business process automation solutions that address challenges like process turn-around time, organizational productivity, service quality, regulatory compliance, business scalability, operational visibility and excellence with solution offerings in Business Process Management, Robotics Process Automation, Document Management, Mobile Imaging, Scanning, Artificial Intelligence &Machine Learning majorly catering but not limited to BFSI domain spanning top players in India Market.
Job Details :
Location : Currently WFH , Andheri Mumbai
Region : South & West India (This role may grow into a Pan India Role)
Role : Corporate Business Development
Reported by : Entire Sales team of South and West India ( 10 to 12, Approx, 3-4 Manager Level)
Reports to : Director
CTC : Industry Standards
Experience : 20+ yrs in BFSI Tech Sales ; Has held individual contributor (BDM) role for 7-9 Yrs. during the entire career.
Education : BE/ B. Tech + MBA with around 20+ years of experience in Leading sales for enterprise software solutions services in the Information Technology Services across domains - specifically in the Product Engineering Space - BFSI vertical
Principal Purpose of the Job
1. Planning, Building & Implementing Sales Strategy in the space of Outsourced Product Development Engineering services, Product development Sales and Maintenance services to achieve business targets (Overseas experience will be an added advantage)
2. Should have proven track record of sales success in BFSI vertical; enterprise sales in PES, OPD & PDM segments
3. Responsible for coordinating sales efforts across a cross-functional team. Nurturing & leading scalable business, mapping and interacting with CTOs, VP-Engineering, Product Heads, Engineering Heads, Data Centre Technologies, etc.
4. Experience in all facets of business development from generating "Potential Leads to Prospect closing" with excellent understanding & network majorly in the West & South India market
5. Identify new opportunities and facilitate inter and intra departmental understanding to qualify & approach sales opportunities (Budget, Authority, Needs, Timeline).
6. Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, proposing, negotiating, and closing PES opportunities. Build credible and lasting relationships with prospects and customers for repeat business.
1. Lead a highly competent team of sales people and utilize in-depth knowledge of sales lifecycles & technology markets to lead High value deals and work under high pressure environments
2. Drive a high performance and customer driven culture within the team to ensure greater accountability and ownership of the team
3. Put in place a system of monitoring for identifying, developing and engaging existing partners & maintaining C-level relationships
4. Act as an escalation point for critical and key issues. Engage team on problem resolution and provide requisite direction.
5. Work closely with support teams i.e. Sales, Finance, HR and ensure intra function working is seamless for the sales team.
6. Conduct timely sales meeting, reinforce priority areas for the year and co create solutions with the team to address challenges.
1. Establish and manage strong presence in the market with a. a comprehensive channel strategy/multipoint lead generation.
2. Leverage all available networks and alliances to uncover additional sales opportunities
3. Formulate & execute plans for representation of service offerings in various business and industry meetings and trade shows.
4. Set customer expectations consistent with our client & service offerings and delivery potential.
5. Manage and support new expectations from management initiatives.
- Must have proven record of sales success in BFSI verticals.
- Ability to understand, articulate & effectively position the Value proposition of the Solutions & Services
- Must be comfortable working with executive management as well as articulating strategy, solutions and services
- Analytical and negotiation skills, ability to synthesize complex technical, business, and legal issues to apply that knowledge at solving problems and executing action plans.
- Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, new technologies & business models
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills .
- Must be an independent thinker and a self-starter having good listening skills, presentation skills
- Existing sales experience in Western & southern region of India is mandatory
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume with the below mentioned details -
Current Residence Location & Hometown / Native
Comfortable with Regional Role
Age & DOB
Ed Qualification - Year - Institute
Is your Graduation Regular
Post Qual Exp ( yrs)
Companies worked in
Regions currently handling and handled in Past
Exp in working B2B Sales ( yrs)
Exp of Sales in BFSI Verticals
Team members reporting to you on Paper
Current Desgn ( yrs)
Current CTC ( fixed + PLI / BONUS )