Senior Consultant - Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:1164 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Vice President - IT Products & Services - Global Capacity Centre & Business Process Management (15-20 yrs)
This role will be responsible for Organization's GCC program, which aims to create and impact the IT, BPM & GCC ecosystem in the state. A highly visible position with responsibility to carry the brand of organization at National & State level. It requires the incumbent to lead with zeal and passion & create growth track record across the State.
The position requires the incumbent to create and execute a strategy to grow Karnataka IT, BPM & GCC ecosystem. Build partnerships with global organisations, product organisations, incubators, accelerators, VC's, corporate sponsors, industry partners, media houses and local entrepreneurial networks to achieve Digital growth.
The position aims to :
- Attract at least 200 new age global companies in IT & BPM, ER&D, Software products.
- Create additional 1 Mn direct and Indirect jobs in the next 5 years.
- Create strategy to make Karnataka the most favoured Engineering and Research and Development destination
- Support Domestic and International Outreach & Partnership Development
This position also includes to support:
- Facilitate IT, BPM & GCC Investments in the State.
- Bring Industry feedback on IT, BPM & GCC and other related policies to bridge the gap in understanding, improving and drafting new policies for Government of Karnataka.
- Policy outreach to make Industry aware about the policies and its benefits for expansion and new investments
- Prepare road map on overall talent requirement for IT, BPM & GCC and work with partner ecosystem to strategize the availability of the talent for the industry
- Set up innovation ecosystem for IT, BPM & GCC.
- Develop partnership with various partners and industry associations.
- Manage deftly complex programs with continuous engagement with all the stakeholders.
Aspirational Goals set up :
- Expand IT, BPM & GCC ecosystem beyond Bengaluru
- Double the current employment in IT, BPM & GCC
- Grow the Software Products revenue by 10X in the next 8 years.
Stakeholders Management :
- Strategize, plan and manage the program activities for IT, BPM & GCC vertical.
- Create and design road map for the next wave of technology for IT, BPM & GCC organizations.
- Address the critical bottlenecks in the current industry and grow the IT, BPM & GCC Ecosystem
- Focus on policy initiatives with various departments in the State and align the same with policies of the Centre.
- Create strong partnerships with Partners and Industry Associations
- Identify potential mentors to associate with the program and on-board them & provide them recognition
- Be the Primary Contact to identify challenges and inhibitors for Growth, with respect to the IT, BPM & GCC.
- Raise funds for the program if required.
- Achieve the aspiration goals set up for the vertical as listed above.
- Identify potential Industry Anchors., to participate in designing and executing the strategy for the vertical.
- Ensure adherence of all relevant compliance policies, regulations, and framework.
- Continuously gather data/insights from internal and external stakeholder on the industry and provide key analytics and insights to the relevant stakeholders
- Cross leverage the network, internal /external resources and stakeholders to create value for the IT, BPM & GCC community.
- Build opportunities for IT, BPM & GCC in emerging clusters in Karnataka
- Engage with various state level departments to support them in implementation of their IT, BPM & GCC policies.
- Build relationships with technology research organizations/academic institutions to explore opportunity of collaboration with IT, BPM & GCC ecosystem
- To facilitate the plan to develop "Technology Parks" beyond Bengaluru.
- Develop and execute strategy for attracting and setting up of IT, BPM & GCC companies.
- Partner with the Government of Karnataka, Steering Committee, investors and stakeholders for the full success of IT, BPM & GCC program.
- Create forum to listen and understand challenges and requirements of the companies
- Create robust frameworks for Monitoring, Evaluation and Learnings of the IT, BPM & GCC companies& drive timely analysis of quantitative data and qualitative feedback to measure differential Impact of program
- Provide integrated intelligence from results and customer feedback
- Build and maintain IT, BPM & GCC segment database to track progress and growth.
Qualification & Experience :
- Graduate or MBA from premier institute preferred
- Experience in either Engineering or IT product or services or BPM industry
- Exposure to SEZ-STPI/Marketing/ Branding/ Government Affairs
- Strong industry connects externally and internally will be a great advantage
- Overall Total work experience of 15+ years
- Possess and demonstrate passion for the IT, BPM & GCC ecosystem.
- Bring in prior experience of understanding the complexities in the ecosystem
- Experience in handling Government Relations, stakeholder management of corporates & senior management and investors.
- Have an understanding on Policy and Regulations in this ecosystem
- Aware of New Edge /Emerging technologies in play
- Active in IT & BPM networking events and forums
- Ability to raise funds
- Background or exposure to marketing & community partnership
- Strong network in India IT, BP and GCC ecosystem with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interaction skills; ability to build and grow relationships
- Resourceful and ability to operate in a fast-changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in a team environment
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and handling a variety of responsibilities.
- Ability to take sound decision based on evidence.
- Passion to succeed and go getter
- Demonstrated high standard of ethics and integrity.