Director at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:699 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Vice President - IT Digital Transformation - Logistics/Manufacturing Business (14-25 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
- The role will be leading the technology function for the entire organization. The CTOs of individual businesses would report in to this role. The role reports to Chief Corporate Services Officer. The Corporate Services provides centralized functions like Strategy, Technology, Marketing, People, and Operation Transformation and Excellence to all the group businesses.
- The person will be responsible for technology lead transformation and leveraging technology for business growth some of the initiatives would include
- Mapping of end-to-end User Journey to understand digital touch points and deliver IT Solutions in areas of CRM, Customer Portals, Mobile Apps, AR/VR & Chatbots.
- Assess rapidly changing technologies and apply them to business needs.
- Evangelize new digital projects based on identified business needs.
- Preparing business case in consultation with divisions & implement the same in coordination with partners.
- Drive change management & adoption programs for new projects & processes enabled through digital.
- Experience in solutions using predictive analytics, cognitive intelligence, AI/ML and IOT.
- Expertise in Analytics & IT solutions in areas of Sales & Supply Chain Planning, Product recommendation, Procurement, logistics, manufacturing and warehousing.
- Stake holder Management and adept at collaborating with various stakeholders to understand the business processes, priorities, issues and opportunities.
- Creating a roadmap for adaptation and implementation of technologies aligned with business strategy and operations.
- Getting a buy in on technology strategy and implementation from a variety of stakeholders which would include group level leadership as well as individual business leaders
Relevant Experience :
The right candidate would ideally have worked in IT consulting for a few years and then transitioned in to a corporate who has experience of advising clients on large enterprise application, bespoke solution and digital transformation. Specific attributes /experience would include
- A technology leader with proven experience of advising on or implementing ERPs, Digital Transformation and Application development
- In-house as well as vendor management
- Strong interpersonal skills of managing stakeholders
- Experience of logistics/transportation/banking/information management industry players would be a huge plus