Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:5833 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Vice President - IPR - LLB - Media (12-15 yrs)
Executive Hiring is looking for an IPR Specialist for one of its clients belonging to the Media Industry, based at Mumbai.
Graduate in Law from the National Law University / Faculty of Law (Delhi) / ILS (Pune) etc. with at least 12 years of extensive work experience in Intellectual Property Rights ( IPR ) in IT and related Sector / Law Firm, handling Legal advisory and create IP monetization opportunities.
- Responsible for drafting of contract templates, model provisions related to intellectual property rights
- Assist in developing the company's intellectual property strategy
- Strategize and create IP monetization opportunities
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of best practices for IP
- Create value for the Company by assessing royalty and asset management framework
- Demonstrated (hands on experience) subject matter knowledge in structuring, drafting, negotiating and closing all types of transactions - agreements.
- Legal Advisory work - providing sound and practical legal advice pertaining IPR matters.
in case of this interest to you, please forward your detailed resume mentioning CTC.
For any further clarity, please feel free to reach out to Sanjoy @ 9046968619 at the earliest.