Associate at Vbeyond
Views:1237 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Vice President - Investor Relations (15-25 yrs)
The holder of this role is responsible to develop and implement company's investor relations program.
The role includes being the company's primary spokesperson to the Investment and analyst community. It involves managing corporate responsibility through transparent and consistent communication to the Investor community and ensuring management accessibility for Investor Community meetings.
- Relationship Building, which includes managing and maintaining relationships with current or potential investors & analysts, maintaining constant communication between the company and investors & analysts, and building credibility with Investors.
- Managing company participation in investor-facing events including investor conferences, non-deal road shows, in-house investor meetings, annual meetings and holding Conference calls & webcasts with analysts, fund houses and investors.
- Developing and managing an effective investor targeting program, to optimize company resource deployment with the investment community.
- Handling communication comprising of Crafting and delivering key message with supporting information, Presenting information on the company and its financials, handling questions and inquiry response from buy and sell side analysts, establishing a consistent communications procedure and Creation of investor marketing collateral like presentation decks, press releases, and annual report.
- Analysis and reporting which includes Internal data analysis such as Revenues, employees, seats etc., Shareholding analysis, Share price analysis with peers and other relevant companies, Financial statement analysis
- Managing the Quarterly Investor calls comprising of Internal information collation and synthesis on every aspect of the company from Business, Operations, technology, HR, finance, preparation of databook to assist top management provide consistent information to the investors & analysts, continuously building Investor FAQs repository based on Analyst meets so as to assist in providing a consistent stance/ reply from the company, Financial statement analysis and storyboard, preparation of quarterly Factsheet and Earnings releases, Website updation - on a quarterly and ongoing basis
- Handling the Market Intelligence. This would mean Ad-hoc financial analysis, competitive analysis, and market study analysis, Customer and competitor information gathering & dissection, Research reports/ Press briefings/ Press releases, Analyst model simulation, providing investor / analyst perception view to management by summarizing and distributing sell-side reports and other market news.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.