Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:365 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vice President - Investment Reporting & Performance - Bank (16-24 yrs)
Vice President - Investment Reporting and Performance with Global Bank
Technical & Behavioral Competencies:
- Overall 15 years plus experience with at least 10 years+ in IRP Domain
- Strong people management experience for big size diversified team
- End to End exposure in Investment Reporting and Performance with knowledge of Mutual Fund, Pension Fund
- Must have handled Business Continuity Exercises and Dual office set up knowledge
- Internal and External Audit Management
- Re-engineering of Legacy Processes
- Adequate understanding of IRP System Data Flow
- Investment Reporting and Performance (IRP) team is providing performances and reporting services to Asset Managers and Institutional clients.
- Services provided by IRP include state of the art performances and risks calculations delivered on line or through wide range of reports (accounting packs, Factsheets, Investment reviews) or data feeds.
- This is a senior high profile position, which will involve working as the Head of IRP Operations
- He / She will be expected to oversight the India IRP Operations, Business Change Management & Business Implementations teams of over 150 - 160 FTEs.
- The Candidate will be expected to work closely with Global COO of IRP and location heads across Securities Services location/s to support ops transformation and business growth
- Demonstration of commitment to continuous process improvement is required.
- The Candidate will report to the GSO Business Unit Head and VPs & AVPs would be reporting into this position.
- The position interfaces with other Senior Managers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Relationship Managers, Clients and other Securities Services Offices in Europe and APAC.
- Effective and Strong Communication Skill required for this leadership role
- Candidate should preferably have exposure to client presentation for new business bid
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.