Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:5087 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Vice President - Investment Operations - Investment Banking (12-15 yrs)
- To lead and manage the Investment Operations team in Kolkata
- High profile management position accountable for building scalable Investment Operations team.
- Accountable for financial planning to achieve cost targets set across Investment Operations.
- Promote relentless focus on service quality across Investment Operations disciplines
- Management of operational processes to meet or exceed service level requirements
- Accountable for continuous process improvement of existing processes and migration of new functions from the onshore business partner.
- Drive key employee initiatives to promote and position HSS as the employer of choice.
- Typically Managing 75-150 FTE
- Cost USD 5m-7.5m, dependent on local site costs
- Alternative and Traditional clients
- Supporting single product and multiple sub product, multiple region, multiple jurisdiction as follows:
- Multiple Region: (Europe / APAC)
- Multiple Jurisdictions : (Ireland/ Luxembourg / Hong Kong / Singapore / Australia/Edinburgh )
- Commerce Graduate is essential
- Higher qualifications in Commerce, Accounting, Financial Management is desirable
Professional Skills & Experience:
- Candidate will have extensive working experience in the securities industry, to include:
- Knowledge of clients and products across range of securities services
- Management position with exposure to business partners across multiple geographical locations
- Management position with exposure to remuneration, performance management, team building and staff development.
- Fund Administration
Personal Skills & Qualities :
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively in English, both oral and written
- Multi-cultural background or experience, ability to work across broad range of cultures in support of HSBC Group values and objectives
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with a proven ability to prioritise competing demands and communicate this effectively
- Proven ability to execute and deliver change, within an operational context
- Effective leadership with requisite interpersonal skills necessary to direct and motivate a large team to achieve results
- Solution orientated, high energy characteristics necessary to support HSS business
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain global and regional relationships at all business levels
- Strong collaborative management skills with the various stakeholders
- Detailed knowledge of global market infrastructure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.