Vice President - Investment Banking - Real Estate - Bank - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (7-12 yrs)
Our client is an Investment Banking team in a Bank. We are looking for a professional to join the Real Estate [RE] Investment Banking [IB] team in Mumbai. The candidate is expected to play a key role in execution of Investment Banking transactions. He / She will be primarily responsible for execution of mandates in Real Estate and Hospitality sectors and simultaneously play a key role in origination of new mandates / ideas.
- Industry mapping and assistance in deal origination including preparation of pitch documents
- Liaisoning with clients and preparation of transaction collaterals
- Regular dealing with clients and investors
- Liaisoning with Corporate Banking Relationship Managers and cover Client Relations in the relevant sectors
- Work experience in real estate sector with strong network with developers
- Strong sector / market knowledge in key geographies such as Mumbai, NCR, Bengaluru etc
- Preferably having worked with IPC / NBFC
- Expert in financial modelling and valuations
- Experience of handling M&A / PE mandates
- MBA from top business school / CA with an excellent academic track-record
- The incumbent should come up with ideas related to deal origination and execution.
- The candidate shall be expected to independently take lead in origination of mandates and their execution.