Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1343 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Vice President - Investment Banking - Indian Infrastructure Sector - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/CA (8-11 yrs)
Vice President | Investment Banking | Delhi
Profile requirement :
- 8-10 years of experience in Investment Banking / Private Equity/ Corporate Finance Advisory/Debt syndication/Debt appraisals - with significant experience in Indian Infrastructure sector
- Experience of working on completed transactions in the past
- Ability to make and review financial models & other transaction collateral
- Extensive experience of developing pitches
- Knowledge of deal structuring- commercials (both strategic and PE/VC deals)
- Experience of interacting with senior investment professionals
- Sound understanding of Infrastructure sector from commercial and financing point of view
- Only MBAs from premier institutions/CAs to be considered
Your key responsibilities :
Role : Execution of PE, M&A, Structured debt, Corporate Finance transactions. Client facing role with interactions at client's C-suite level.
Sector Focus : Renewable energy, Decarbonization, Digital Assets, Roads/ highways, Port, Airports, Airlines with India geography focus
Location : Delhi (Outstation candidates willing to relocate to Delhi/NCR may apply)
- Interacting with senior investment professionals and managing transactions
- Finalization of investment dockets (Info memo, financial model, term sheets and ancillary transaction collateral) for transactions
- Handling complex deal collaterals including financial models, investment pitches, valuation analysis, DD processes
- Preparing Investment appraisal based on financial model, market benchmarking and position the transaction effectively
- Spearheading the transaction taking ownership of client deliverables from beginning to end
- Liaison with all stakeholders
- Managing due diligence process and handle objections from counterparty
- Review, vetting and finalization of definitive agreements
- Negotiate key terms with parties to ensure timely execution; advise appropriate transaction structures
- Landscaping Infrastructure sub-sectors from commercial and financing point of view, tracking transactions and deal intelligence
- Business development (identifying potential clients/investors, finalizing pitch books, delivering client pitches)
Ideally you'll also have :
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for :
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.