Senior Associate at Vitasta Consulting
Views:594 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Vice President - Investment Banking - Energy/Oil & Gas Sector (12-16 yrs)
- Understand the business requirements, financial ability, and objectives, and use market and technical knowledge to identify and articulate investment opportunities.
- Map new markets of potential interest, and identify potentially attractive investment opportunities within those markets to support business growth
- Maintain excellent knowledge of the external environment, market trends, investment opportunities and provide a thorough analysis and explanation (credit ratings, share-holder value, etc.) on the best investment solutions to the Operating Partner
- Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various securities, financial instruments in the equity space to provide insights for investment decisions
- Define Investment areas, build databases, financial models, and forecasts to formulate investment recommendations.
- Identify top-level business performance factors and conduct a review to understand the current business performance and the gap between target monitor the business growth, performance vs target.
- Identify and highlight risks, discrepancies, or hurdles that might exist in the business and provide recommendations on suggestive measures.
- Conduct an assessment of investment performance by maintaining and updating investment management information, analysis, and reporting framework.
- Track valuation and investment performance at the investment level and raise any challenges/discrepancies that impact shareholder return with the Operating
- Partner for further review and action.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports and analysis to provide thorough performance analysis and explanation (credit ratings, share-holder value, etc.) on the investment solutions to the Operating Partner.
- Monitor and follow up on investments and portfolio performance to ensure high achievement of returns.
- Provide regular updates within the team about the portfolio's accounts development and provide recommendations on future investment decisions.
- Independently manage multiple and complex investments and efficiently coordinate and interact with advisors, consultants, legal counsels, and management.
- Carry out a post-investment follow-up to facilitate adherence whilst promptly highlighting any discrepancies and areas of improvement to the Operating Partner for immediate corrective action for the investments.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the business operating teams and ensure the collection of business data under the guidance and support of the Operating Partner.
- Manage the relationship with external market intelligence agencies and build long-term relationships for the benefit.
- Ensure the provision of analysis and reports on industry market trends internationally and conduct and manage research on various economic and market indicators.
- Maintain a database of international and regional benchmarks.
- Support the Operating Partner on industry or sector-focused financial reports and ensure they are provided in an accurate and precise manner.
- Ensure the development of the competitive intelligence process from collection to dissemination and archiving to ensure the provision of the required information.
- In collaboration with the Research Analyst, provide monthly reports on completion bench-marking and investment research to the Operating Partner.
- Keep abreast with statutory and regulatory norms and keep management updated on any changes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.