Director at Global Headhunters
Views:1279 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Vice President - Investment Banking (7-11 yrs)
Summary: The VP is a senior level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions . The overall objective of this role is to act as a strategic advisor to our clients by formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients.
- Assume significant levels of responsibility for the various phases of project and transaction execution, new business development and overall growth of the firm
- Work closely with clients on financing transactions and guide them through the capital raising process, including leading due diligence and drafting sessions and preparing them for an equity or debt offering
- Work with clients, senior-level team members and outside professional advisors on M&A and special situation transactions
- Responsible for drafting situation analyses, pitch materials, information memoranda, investor and management presentations and oversee work being performed by analysts & associates assigned to projects
Experience & Education:
- 7+ years of investment banking experience with track record of working across M&A/ fund raise.
- Should have managed end-to-end deal life cycle and successfully closed multiple transactions.
Preferred Academic Qualifications : Undergrad + CFA / Post Grad from a Top Tier Business School/ Undergrad from IIT/ CA Ranker.
Preferred Experience: In Technology,Financial Services & Consumer sectors