Consultant at Indusion
Views:5473 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Vice President - Internal Communication/Corporate Communication - KPO/BPO/BFSI (15-20 yrs)
Organization : Leading MNC based in Hyderabad
Role : Vice President - Corporate Communication
- Lead the creation of compelling content and messages using story-telling to engage employees about progress and priorities, aligned to our purpose, strategy and values.
- Communicate major transformation initiatives and support transformation programme communications, in collaboration with the relevant project teams, and other communications peers as required
- Work collaboratively with communication colleagues in HOST and globally to ensure local employee communications plans are aligned with regional and global communications strategies
- Lead the creation and delivery of compelling content under the direction of the Head of Communications, Global Operations
- Ensure adherence to all Communications governance and policies, including Global Standards, FIMs
- Ensure the function is operating at a strategic level providing trusted advice to senior stakeholders. Support those teams who need additional help to attain these standards
Requirement : MBA with 15+ years of experience in handling Corporate Communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.