Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:303 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vice President - Internal Audit - CA (15-20 yrs)
Job Responsibilities -
- Develop annually internal audit plan for the business leaders, review and approval. Oversee the implementation of the approved plan, ensure proper resourcing for implementation of the plan, and adjust the plan as needed. Keep senior management and leaders apprised of any changes needed to the internal audit plan.
- Ensure methodical documentation of work plans, testing results, conclusions and recommendations. Ensure follow up on findings and corrective actions.
- Provide technical assistance with investigations, special audits, and provide subject-matter expertise as needed.
- Direct the work of external auditors on select audits, as directed by the leaders and senior management, to ensure the audit work remains within the prescribed guidelines.
- Investigate and report to the leaders/ sr. management on activity reported through Hotline/Whistleblower processes and assist in investigations.
- Recommend organization-wide training based on gaps identified to ensure adherence to Oragnization's practices and policies. Stay abreast of emerging trends and successful practices in internal audit .
a. CA with ~ 15 years experience
b. CISA qualification; technology orientation
c. CIA preferred
d. Worked in a multinational set up/diversified industry
e. Experience of having led teams
f. Effective communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.