Director at Connexio Search
Views:1999 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Vice President - Infrastructure Sector - Investment Banking (6-8 yrs)
A leading Financial Services Company is looking for a VP - for its - Infrastructure Sector team within its Investment Banking team.
Job Description :
The candidate is expected to play a key role in execution of Investment Banking transactions - will be primarily responsible for execution of mandates in the infrastructure sector and also play a key role in origination of new mandates / ideas.
Responsible for leading strategy efforts including scouting and assessment of new opportunities, market studies, including M&A, Joint Venture or any other strategic relationships.. He /She will be responsible for leading M&A transactions including due diligence activities across all functional areas including transaction structuring, negotiations and documentation, deal closure and post deal activities.
Also responsible for :
1. Industry mapping and assistance in deal origination
2. Regular dealing with clients and investors
3. Handling entire cycle right from deal origination to the execution of the project.
- Looking for CA/MBA from Premier B School with 6+ years- exp in Corporate Strategy/Corporate M&A/Corporate Development with a leading Infrastructure/infrastructure-related Corporate House or with sector experience in private equity
- Expert in financial modelling, valuations and legal documentation in relation to M&A / PE mandates
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities in infrastructure space
- Strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
- Strong understanding of the practice; ability to navigate internal structures and processes, understands and supports entity vision, value proposition and business objectives
- Strong sector/market knowledge in key geographies