Vice President - Information Technology - Investment Bank (8-14 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with an Investment Bank
- Python expertise with 8+ years of experience (in a banking environment) with knowledge of at least one Python web framework ideally Flask.
- Management and development of a team of highly skilled developers
- Developing new services to enhance platform functionality / scalability
- Working with business to create new applications and extending platform functionality where necessary
- Managing the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous development projects from design through to release
- Understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level
- Produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to ensure the management of risks and issues
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants to maintain robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle
- Responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely to deliver on time and to the required quality standards whilst adhering to the SDLC
- Run post implementation reviews helping to demonstrate success or otherwise of deliveries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.