Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1148 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Vice President - Information & Security - IT (10-15 yrs)
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework.
- Provide leadership to the organisation's information security.
- Assist with the overall business technology planning.
- Provide current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems.
- Develop plans to safeguard the information assets against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Communicate risks and recommendations to mitigate risks to the senior administration by communicating in non-technical, cost/benefit terms and in a format relevant to senior administrators so decisions can be made to ensure the security of information systems and information entrusted to the Company.
- Direct and approve the design of security systems. Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested.
- Review and approve security policies, controls and cyber incident response planning, approve identity and access policies.
- Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities.
- Govern, manage and monitor information and Cyber Security Policy, Cyber Crisis Management Plan and respective security controls framework to protect the company's information assets and digital technology systems and effectively mitigate significant risks.
- Maintain a current understanding the IT threat landscape for the industry. Ensure compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations.
- Keep necessary interactions with Cert-In, SEBI and any other such Information and Cyber Security Organizations and Regulatory Organizations.
- Constantly update the cyber security strategy to leverage new technology and threat information. Make sure that cyber security policies and procedures are communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced.
- Keep abreast of developing security threats, and helping the senior management understand potential security problems that might arise from acquisitions or other big business moves.
- Keep updated with the latest security best practices, new threats and vulnerabilities and helping to disseminate this information within the company.
- Plan and establish organization-wide Information security Management System in accordance with ISO 27001 Standard, directions.
- Prepare information security audit report along with recommendations for improving information security.
- Strong Technical Skills relevant to network, cyber and internet security
- Experience in Information Security Strategy planning, defining Information Security framework, Security Policy planning.
- Should have positive attitude and be self-motivated
- Good managerial skills to lead a team
- Good Vendor Management skills
- Highly developed analytical, problem-solving, and consulting skills.
- Strong communication, influencing, and negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinker, keeping big picture in mind while ensuring execution excellence.
- Ideal candidates should have a degree in B.E. / B.Tech, with 10 to 15 years of relevant experience.