Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1009 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vice President - Indirect Tax - CA Firm (6-9 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
Indirect Tax Compliances:
- GST Registrations
- GST Returns such as GSTR-1, GSTR-2, GSTR-3B, GSTR-3 etc.
- GST Refunds
- RERDA compliances such as project registrations, information to be updated quarterly etc.
Carrying out GST Audits/Reviews/Due Diligence
Carrying out Indirect tax Advisory:
- Appearing before various authorities including Appellate Tribunals
- Carrying out Real Estate Regulation & Development Act (RERDA) advisory
- Assisting in development of knowledge bank including authoring articles, books etc.
- Conducting regular meetings with clients and maintaining client relations
- Business development
- Preparing SOPs for easing out processes of compliances
- Work mining
- Identifying new areas of opportunities
- Meetings with industrial associations
- Value maximisations
- Being a part of recruitment process
- Chartered Accountant with 6+ years of relevant experience with professional services firm. Also open to look at candidates currently in industry but with good prior experience with a professional services firm
- In-depth knowledge of GST
- Skilled at interpreting law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superlative drafting skills
- Time management skills
- Team development/building skills.
- Pro-active approach
- Interpersonal skills
- Candidates residing or willing to relocate to Mumbai may only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.