Executive Director at Synergy Consultants
Views:3111 Applications:672 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Vice President - India Strategy Leader/Business Unit Leader - Conglomerate - IIM/ISB/MDI/Ivy League (12-20 yrs)
Reporting to: Managing Director India (Direct) and dotted to Global
Industry : Discrete Manufacturing / Industrial / Auto
Location : Pune / Mumbai
Company: A global conglomerate with a turnover of above INR 10,000 Crore in India
Primary Purpose :
1. Own the P&L for a specific New Business Unit and be a key member of the India Leadership Team.
2. Lead the strategy function and activities of the group, supporting all Business segments, central functions, and Corporate Groups, and JVs in all strategic activities
- Identifies major strategic opportunities that affect the industry or company
- Directs multiple business strategy projects that produce recommendations for addressing major strategic issues, identify major growth opportunities and develop business plans for realizing these opportunities; projects may be within a business unit, across multiple business units, or involve the creation of a new business venture, such as a joint venture, equity alliance, acquisition, etc.
- Engineer + MBA from a premier B-School such as IIM, US Ivy League, etc.
- Should have led end-to-end P&L responsibility of a Business Unit
- Should have minimum of 12+ years of experience of which a strong focus or past role in Strategy / Business Consulting for Automotive & Manufacturing firms in companies such as BCG, Bain & Co., McKinsey, AT Kearney, etc.